Peak Axe Throwing is reinventing staff parties and team building events with a new perspective. Stepping outside of your daily office space and work environment, we encourage a unique, high energy atmosphere where your team can really let loose, try something new, bond and enjoy themselves.
We believe staff parties deserve to be different and memorable. We’ll help you create friendly competition that will strengthen your team’s bond through high energy and enthusiastic support from our staff and allow you to shake off the stresses of work while enjoying a new experience together.
Unlike most outdoor activities Revelstoke offers, axe throwing doesn’t require nice weather— We can accommodate you and your team at any time through the year.
- Dress in what you feel comfortable in, that will allow you to go through the full range of motion required to throw an axe! We think flannel might be a good choice. There’s no better way to bring people together than with this exciting activity. Whether you're young or old, fit or not-so-fit, axe throwing is accessible to every skill level.
- For your axe throwing event, you’ll have the entire venue to yourselves, which includes a full sound system to play your own tunes, a comfortable lounge equipped with booths, tables and A/V equipment. You can bring your own food and beverage, or if you’d rather, leave it to us.
- You’ll also have your own private axe throwing coach who will assist your team on throwing technique, coordinate games and help with any other special request you may have. Then you will get into round robin play and a tournament to crown the Axe Master.
- Peak Axe Throwing allows you to bring your own food and non-alcoholic drinks.
- We’ll take care of everything from start to finish and promise your team will leave energized and enthused.
- Give your high-performing employees the fun time they deserve OR help kick-start your team’s growth into a super-charged crew. We’ll provide the venue and the atmosphere to ensure you all have an unforgettable experience.